Welcome to this course on Inclusive Recruitment!
At Staffordshire University we are committed to ensuring an inclusive recruitment and selection process for everyone. This training module will introduce you to Inclusive Recruitment, an approach that aims to source the best candidates from the widest possible range of applicants using fair and transparent processes.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define inclusive recruitment
- Understand the benefits of an inclusive workforce to an organisation
- How to design an inclusive job specification and person specification
- Describe your responsibilities in terms of reasonable adjustments
- Provide an inclusive company culture for onboarding new staff members
The module will take 45 minutes to complete